what does it cost?
Your investment to join The Tax Shop Accountants franchise:
Start-up fee (once-off)
Our franchise licence fee is R250,000. This fee is reduced if you are an existing practitioner and/or have an existing client base. Financing options are available.
Royalties (ongoing monthly)
Royalties are charged at 10% of monthly turnover. This charge covers the ongoing costs of updating and training franchisees, software enhancements, provision of ongoing support, general administration of the franchise group as well as regional and national marketing.
What do you get?
New franchisees receive all of the following (plus more):
- The right to trade in a zone agreed upon with you – this is set out in our franchise agreement.
- Start-up training at our head office (4 days in Pretoria) with all costs of meals and accommodation included.
- Exclusive marketing course designed specifically for accountants. Completion will place franchise owners ahead of other accountants in how to market their services.
- An initial marketing launch in your area. The purpose of this is to ignite your franchise locally in a big way and to announce the launch of your practice in your zone.
- Advanced marketing strategies for your practice with leads generated from Head Office.
- Initial marketing material in the form of banners, flyers, business cards, corporate folders and brochures designed to kickstart your practice.
- Personal mentoring of your practice including input on marketing strategies and other fundamentals aspects of running a Tax Shop.
- Start-up material in the form of instructional guides, handbooks, letterheads, questionnaires, checklists and other useful documents.
- Ongoing technical support, training, backup and expertise from top professionals at Head Office and within The Tax Shop group.
- Access to world-class software which can be accessed from anywhere in the world. These systems enable our franchisees to deliver the best services to their clients.
- Cash benefits in the form of substantial discounts to professional organisation e.g. SAIT, SAIBA, etc. and in many other areas. For example, professional indemnity insurance, which can cost tens of thousands of Rands a year for a single practitioner will only cost a few hundred Rands a year with us.
- Increased business opportunities through our business partners.
- Automated services for your clients e.g. monthly newsletter, survey, etc.
- Unlimited email addresses and fax-to-email numbers plus ongoing software support to ensure that your office runs smoothly.