what does it cost?
Your investment to join The Tax Shop Accountants franchise:
ARE YOU STARTING OUT?
You can start your own accounting and tax practice from as little as R4,250 per month or even less.
DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A PRACTICE?
We have a personalised pricing solution for you based upon your existing turnover.
Our payment options are designed to provide you with flexibility and to make it more affordable to accommodate you as your practice grows. Should you not be in a position to buy our franchise licence upfront, then you can do so over 3, 4 or 5 years or as you prefer.
We are confident that we can help you build a great accounting and tax practice. Our proven track record since 2007 and 70+ franchise offices in Southern Africa speaks for itself.
To find out what licence fee applies to you, please download our Franchise Info Pack.
What do you get?
New franchisees receive all of the following (plus more):
- The right to trade in a zone agreed upon with you – this is set out in our franchise agreement.
- Start-up training at our head office (4 days in Pretoria) with all costs of meals and accommodation included.
- Access to a unique marketing course designed specifically for accountants. It will take your practice to the next level.
- Access to an initial marketing launch to ignite your franchise and to announce the launch of your new Tax Shop practice.
- Advanced marketing strategies for your practice with leads generated from Head Office.
- Initial marketing material in the form of banners, flyers, business cards, corporate folders and brochures designed to kickstart your practice.
- Personal mentoring of your practice including input on marketing strategies and other fundamentals aspects of running a Tax Shop.
- Start-up material in the form of instructional guides, handbooks, letterheads, questionnaires, checklists and other useful documents.
- Ongoing technical support, training, backup and expertise from top professionals at Head Office and within The Tax Shop group.
- Access to world-class software which can be accessed from anywhere in the world. These systems enable our franchisees to deliver the best services to their clients.
- Cash benefits in the form of substantial discounts to professional organisation e.g. SAIT, SAIBA, etc. and in many other areas. For example, professional indemnity insurance, which can cost tens of thousands of Rands a year for a single practitioner will only cost a few hundred Rands a year with us.
- Increased business opportunities through our business partners.
- Automated services for your clients e.g. monthly newsletter, survey, etc.
- Unlimited email addresses and fax-to-email numbers plus ongoing software support to ensure that your office runs smoothly.